10.1.15

Tea Break on a Stormy Saturday

In this part of the world it's rough weather right now. Strong winds and torrential rains make our little old house groan. (And leak.) It's dark, but cosy and warm inside. Barely enough light to take a few photos. Nevertheless, I did & I thought I'd pop around to share them with you.

ByHaafner, crochet, teatime, granny squares

It's the perfect weather to cuddle up inside and thoroughly enjoy your teatime. And so we just did!

ByHaafner, crochet, teatime, granny squares


ByHaafner, crochet, teatime, granny squares
























Also, I'm happy to announce that I'm a contributor to Mollie Makes' Red Nose Crafternoon magazine, with lots of other crafty bloggers like Dottie Angel and Attic24For more details please click here and I will update you about it in another post as well. Yay!

ByHaafner, crochet, teatime, granny squares






















Many thanks for your kind visit. Happy weekend!


18 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Many thanks! It's so kind of you to leave a sweet comment. Happy day to you!

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Thank you Farrah. Many thanks for your kind visit here!

      Delete
  3. Wonderful! Your crocheting is really very nice, but I have to say, that your wooden table is great! :) Have a nice weekend
    Jolana

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Jolana, Thanks - and yes, I'm very happy with my table! ;-) Many thanks for your kind visit!

      Delete
  4. Congratulations Haafner!!!!!
    love, xxxx Ale

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Alessandra, as always it's just lovely to have you here! xh

      Delete
  5. It all looks very cosy with you. Congratulations on being in the red nose magazine, I shall look forward to seeing your contribution. Wishing you a good Sunday, with a little less wind. CJ xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi CJ, Thanks! And many thanks for your kind visit and comment. (BTW It's a week later now and it's still raining...) xh

      Delete
  6. Congratulations!! Lovely blue crochet on your table!! Your pretty teatime pictures are terrific and cozy!! :) Happy new week! xo Holly

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Holly, Thank you very much for your lovely words and have a happy day! xh

      Delete
  7. Hello Haafner - you have such a lovely, lovely little piece of blogland , that I am very happy to have discovered thanks to Vanessa @ Cocoa Rose pointing me in your direction. I particularly love your beautiful flower shawl and I too have a bit if a thing for pompoms ! I'll be back to visit again very soon, Kate
    www.justpootling.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello and welcome here Kate! It's very kind of you to take the time for a comment. I will visit your blog soon for sure, sounds like we've got some essential stuff in life (pom poms!) in common. ;-))

      Delete
  8. Congrats on the wonderful news!! So exciting! Beautiful tea time!! Happy weekend to you! xo Heather

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dearest Heather,
      Many thanks for your kind comment. Yes, I am excited about the mag. Happy week to you! xh

      Delete
  9. Lovely photos! I'm new to your blog, and just love your crochet work and photos! Congrats on the Mollie Makes!
    Kate :}

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello and welcome Kate, it's fab to have you here!
      Thanks for your kind words,
      xh

      Delete